Location: Goose Creek
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Zaxby's is an American chain of fast casual restaurants offering
chicken wings, chicken fingers, sandwiches, and salads. The chain
operates primarily in the South, and has more than 900
Hungry For A Great Career?
To our guests, Zaxbys is more than just a place to eat its a
place to have fun, spend some time with friends and experience
To our team members, Zaxby's is a family. So come on in! We're
saving a seat for you.
Full-time and Part-time jobs available!
This position is classified as non-exempt and reports to the
Assistant Manager and General Manager.
Cooks are directly responsible for creating a great guest
experience by consistently serving quality food in a timely manner.
You will receive and stock inventory, prepare, cook and assemble
orders, keep the kitchen clean and organized, and maintain food
safety and quality standards by following standard operating
Guest Focused Our success is linked to
satisfied guests. We will keep the guest at the center of
everything we do.
Develop Talent We recognize that people are our
most important asset. We strive to attract, motivate, recognize,
and develop the best, diverse talent possible.
Operational Excellence We execute our systems
with excellence. We strive to achieve the highest quality possible
in everything that we do.
Continuous Improvement We deliver what we
promise but strive to deliver more than is expected. We will
embrace change when it allows us to improve excellence.
- Maintain awareness of current promotions
- Enthusiastically represent the Zaxby's brand
- Assist with guest service and front of house operations
- Prepare menu items according to company standards and in a safe
and sanitary manner.
- Ensure food and beverages are handled according to safety
regulations and guidelines
- Safely operate food preparation and cooking equipment
- Maintain product levels in assigned stations in order to be
prepared for immediate needs
- Prepare and cook food items according to company standards
- Accurately assemble and package guest orders
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Keep work areas clean and organized
- Maintain equipment and inform management of maintenance
- Assist with inventory and storage management
- Receive and stock incoming inventory deliveries
- Hold and store food items following food safety guidelines
- Inform management when inventory is needed
- Clean and organize storage areas
- Other responsibilities
- Complete all tasks with a sense of urgency, in a timely
- Work safely and follow all safety guidelines and
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Ability to work 32 to 40 hours per week
- Sit, stand, and walk continuously
- Occasionally stoop, bend, crouch, or climb, including the use
- Frequently lift, push, pull, and carry up to 50 pounds,
including lifting overhead
- Continuous use of hands and wrists for grasping and fine
- Communicate proficiently through speech, reading, and
- Maintain effective audio-visual perception and judgement to
observe and respond to the environment
- Work in an environment that features hot and cold temperature
variations and exposure to food allergens
- Operate and work safely with restaurant equipment including,
but not limited to, knives, fryers, and potentially hazardous
- 25% discount meals when at work.
- Flexible hours
- Room for growth
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee of the month bonus available
- Fun workplace
- Opportunities to advance because we reward great work
Keywords: Zaxby's, Goose Creek , Cook, Other , Goose Creek, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!