Customer Service Specialist - Part Time - Gymnastics
Company: City of Goose Creek
Location: Goose Creek
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Customer Service Specialist - Part Time -
Hours of work are: Mon - Fri starting at 3:00 pm
to 7:00 pm and Saturday from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm. This position
will work around 20 hours per week as hours may vary at times. Work
at a fun Recreation Center providing customer service to guests and
enjoy a free recreation membership.
Position responsible for performing customer service duties in
support of the Recreation Department.
- Provides customer service to
members and visitors to the Recreation Center.
- Monitors members using the gym
and/or involved in gymnastics or other activities to ensure safety
and enforcement of rules and regulations.
- Responsible also responsible for
securing the building at the end of the day, if
- Processes registrations for
memberships, sports, classes and programs.
- Accepts payments and balances
cash drawer daily.
- Answers phone and provides
information to customers.
- Provides administrative support
to department personnel.
- Assists with special events and
parties as needed.
- CPR and First Aid Certification
required within 90 days of hire.
- Performs other duties as
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Thorough knowledge of the
Recreation Department procedures.
- Ability to organize work and stay
- Ability to perform basic
accounting and mathematic functions.
- Ability to communicate
effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to use computers and
various software programs, to include Word and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure in
a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to provide customer
service to include problem solving and dispute resolution when
The work is typically performed while intermittently sitting and
standing. The employee occasionally lifts light objects.
The work is typically performed in the recreation
- High school diploma or
- Six months related customer
service experience required.
- Experience in monitoring athletic
- One year experience in an office
setting, to include records management, customer service and
utilizing computers preferred.
The City reserves the right to
revise this position description at any
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: City of Goose Creek, Goose Creek , Customer Service Specialist - Part Time - Gymnastics, Other , Goose Creek, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!