Location: Goose Creek
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The incumbents work under the close direction of the First
Operator. They are responsible for maintaining the production
output of their assigned production line at the productivity levels
designated by department management. Daily responsibilities include
producing quality products at maximum efficiency while meeting high
- Ensure that all production equipment is operating safely and at
optimum efficiency. If not, report problem to the First Operator
- Comply with all safety, operating and housekeeping procedures
and also be familiar and comply with JSA's for each operation.
- Ensure high quality by performing sampling and fabrication
control checks and isolate defective material.
- Identify and troubleshoot all problems that impact safety,
productivity and quality within their area of responsibility.
- Assist in the training and development of new team members,
which includes the operation of the product lines, safety
procedures and policies, and quality standards.
- On an ongoing basis review the JSA's that pertain to their
specific work area and report deficiencies or make recommendations
for improvements to the First Operator or Lead Operator.
- Operate various packaging machines, which include related
computer operations, line controllers, MMI screens, etc
- Manually package and palletize materials
- Safely operate electric and manual pallet jacks and
- As required complete production reports and other
- Interact effectively with the Warehouse Management System
- Keep all operating areas clean and neat and comply with all
- Perform other duties as assigned by the First Operator or Lead
- Must demonstrate logical trouble shooting skills and work
effectively in a team Environment. Interact effectively with
- PC skills, general math to include knowledge of metric
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1year experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Able to work rotating shifts and in a dark room
- Standing: Constant
- Pushing: Frequent
- Pulling: Occasional
- Lifting: Constant -<= 10 lbs.
- Lifting: Occasional - >10 lbs. (52 lbs.)
Agfa Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of
Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Agfa is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodation to individuals with physical or mental
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking
employment, please e-mail AccessAgfaJobs@agfa.com or call:
201-373-4010. We will make a determination on your request for
reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis."
Nearest Major Market: Charleston South Carolina
Nearest Secondary Market: South Carolina
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Warehouse, Equipment Operator,
Industrial, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Hospitality
Keywords: AGFA, Goose Creek , Second Operator, Other , Goose Creek, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!