Company: Bayer Heritage Federal Credit Union
Location: Goose Creek
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Ready to look forward to going to work every day? Want to be a
part of a service driven culture where employees are appreciated?
Check out our opportunity with Bayer Heritage Federal Credit
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Assists members with their financial transactions, involving
paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments.
- Receives and processes member financial transactions, including
deposits, withdrawals and loan payments; sells money orders to
members; transfers amounts from member accounts as directed.
- Maintains current knowledge on all related policies and
procedures, rules and regulations that effect the teller area,
including robbery procedures and Reg CC. Places proper check holds
per policy. Must have well versed knowledge on products and
- Greets and welcomes members either in person or by telephone in
a courteous, professional and timely manner
- Provides prompt, accurate, and efficient member
- Performs a variety of miscellaneous tasks including typing,
filing, computer input and answering the telephone.
- Cross-sells credit union services.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Adheres to the credit union's Check Hold and Check Cashing
policies seeking supervisory assistance when needed while
accurately following Reg CC and check holds as written in
- Maintains balance in compliance with the credit union's Teller
Difference Policy. This policy is based on accumulated total of all
outages over a rolling 12 month period.
- Maintains a dependable record of attendance and timeliness and
maintain a professional work environment and professional
- Maintains knowledge of Symitar to proficiently assist members
with financial transactions and new products.
- Provides friendly, professional, personal service to all
members and coworkers and trouble shoot to resolve member inquires
in a timely manner.
- Participates fairly in the handling of ICD calls by answering,
assisting the member with research or problem resolution, and
- Proactively seeks who could benefit from your assistance and
take responsibility for developing and maintaining a professional
work relationship with all coworkers and managers.
- Actively attends and participates in assigned committee
meetings and events.
- Completes quarterly training modules in a timely manner with a
passing grade of 90%.
- Stands for long periods of time.
- Counts swiftly and accurately.
- Works normally involves contacts with persons beyond immediate
associates generally regarding routine matters for purposes of
giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion.
Outside contacts take the form of service to the public (members or
vendors) requiring ordinary courtesy in providing assistance and
- Operates a ten key calculator and computer keyboard by
- Attention to detail to deal with numbers and names.
- A high school education or GED.
Bayer HFCU is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to
our policy of providing equal employment opportunity in a manner
consistent with applicable laws and regulations, including federal
laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of race,
color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual
orientation or genetic information.
Keywords: Bayer Heritage Federal Credit Union, Goose Creek , Full-Time Teller, Other , Goose Creek, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!