Food Service Associate
Company: Parker's Convenience Stores
Location: Goose Creek
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Job Title: Food Service Associate
WE ARE HIRING IMMEDIATELY!
Great reputations are hard to come by; so are great career
opportunities. Help us grow and improve our Food Service in our
Restaurants inside our Parkers Kitchen locations! Parkers is
recognized as a premier brand throughout Georgia and South Carolina
by our employees, customers, competitors, and the public as the
preeminent retail convenience store operation.
Benefits of being a Kitchen Team Member:
- $500 Bonus if you stay with us for 90 days
- From now until 7/3 $2 additional per hour
- Free drinks and 50% off Parkers prepared food while at
- Daily Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Discounted Verizon plans
- Gym membership discounts - 24/7 Fitness, Planet Fitness, 180
- Credit Counseling Service
- Flex Care
- Preventative Care Options
- Sam's club discount
- Credit Counseling Services
- Tickets at work www.ticketsatwork.com
- Opportunity for advancement!
A Kitchen Team Member is responsible for all Restaurant & Food
Service operations in our stores. They create the delicious,
traditional, southern, comfort food that our customers know and
love! A career as a Kitchen Team Member is challenging, rewarding,
and gives you the chance to be your best. Youll take pride in what
you do as you cook made from scratch recipes with a variety of
tastes and flavors.
Responsibilities of Kitchen Team Member / Cook:
- Smile and greet customers. Provide a fast and friendly customer
experience every visit.
- Complete prep work as assigned; prepare & cook menu items
according to Parkers recipes.
- Follow approved cooking procedures and present quality food to
- Practice sanitary and safe food handling procedures.
- Clean and sanitize the restaurant, during, and after the
Requirements to be a Kitchen Team Member / Cook:
- Ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing,
reaching, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age to apply; We are a
Teen friendly employer!
At Parkers, we are committed to having an employee-focused
environment that people get excited about their input is valued,
successes rewarded and growth opportunities are abundant. Improve
your careers reputation and apply now!
Reference checks will be conducted on all candidates. Successful
candidates must pass a standard background check. Parkers is an
equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Parker's Convenience Stores, Goose Creek , Food Service Associate, Other , Goose Creek, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!